Youth Week, April 20 – 23
Special treats & gifts for visiting youth members, ages 0 – 17, in our lobby. Those who visit & deposit a minimum of $10 into their accounts, are entered into a prize drawing.
Annual Meeting, Wednesday, April 28
We are hosting our Annual Meeting, at Gardiner FCU, on April 28. Doors open at 5:15 pm, meeting begins at 5:30.
We will be holding elections for two seats on our Board. Incumbents, Connie Greenleaf & Deb Couture, are running for re-election. Board member terms are three years. If you would like to run for one of these positions, please contact one of the members of our nominating committee, via email. Due to current mandates, this annual meeting will consist of the business meeting and election of officers only. Masks will be required and we will adhere to all social distancing guidelines and capacity limits.
Shredding Days, May 13 & 14
Your security is important to us. Members are welcome to bring in their personal documents, that need shredding. Items such as statements, medical invoices, etc.. Please do not bring magazines, wastepaper, plastic or cardboard.
2021 Holiday Hours & Closures
- Friday, January 1, 2021: New Years Day
- Monday, January 18: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 15: Presidents Day
- Monday, April 19: Patriots Day
- Monday, May 31: Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5: In Observance of Independence Day, which falls on Sunday.
- Monday, September 6: Labor Day
- Monday, October 11: Columbus / Indigenous Peoples Day
- Thursday, November 11: Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 25: Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 24
Closing at NOON: Christmas Eve
- Thursday, December 31
Closing at 3 PM: New Years Eve