Pet Supply Drive March 1 – 31.
Donations may be brought to our lobby, during business hours. Click for list of items most needed.
Thursday & Friday, March 11 & 12: Member Appreciation Days
We invite you to join us, for Member Appreciation Days. This is our opportunity to thank you for your continued business and all your help, and support in our fundraising efforts, throughout the year.
We are hosting our Annual Meeting, at Gardiner FCU, on April 28. Doors open at 5:15 pm, meeting begins at 5:30.
We will be holding elections for two seats on our Board. Incumbents, Connie Greenleaf & Deb Couture, are running for re-election. Board member terms are three years. If you would like to run for one of these positions, please contact one of the members of our nominating committee, via email. Due to current mandates, this annual meeting will consist of the business meeting and election of officers only. Masks will be required and we will adhere to all social distancing guidelines and capacity limits.
2021 Holiday Hours & Closures
- Friday, January 1, 2021: New Years Day
- Monday, January 18: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 15: Presidents Day
- Monday, April 19: Patriots Day
- Monday, May 31: Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5: In Observance of Independence Day, which falls on Sunday.
- Monday, September 6: Labor Day
- Monday, October 11: Columbus / Indigenous Peoples Day
- Thursday, November 11: Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 25: Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 24
Closing at NOON: Christmas Eve
- Thursday, December 31
Closing at 3 PM: New Years Eve