Going on Now!
Summer Refi Special – great low rates & cash back, on qualified loans, refinanced during this promotion.
Cash Calendars for Ending Hunger – selling in July & August, winners drawn weekdays in September
Annual School Supply Drive – collecting items through September 4, to distribute to area schools, for students without supplies.
2020 Holiday Hours & Closures
- Monday, January 20: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 17: Presidents Day
- Monday, April 20: Patriots Day
- Monday, May 25: Memorial Day
- We will not be closing for Independence Day. July 4 falls on a Saturday. We will be open normal hours Friday, July 3 & Monday, July 6.
- Monday, September 7: Labor Day
- Monday, October 12: Columbus / Indigenous Peoples Day
- Wednesday, November 11: Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 26: Thanksgiving
- Thursday, December 24 – Closing at NOON: Christmas Eve
- Friday, December 25: Christmas Day
- Thursday, December 31 – Closing at 3 PM: New Years Eve
- Friday, January 1, 2021: New Years Day
- Please note we will not be taking a day off for July 4th, as it falls on a Saturday this year. Thank you.