2019 applications are now closed.
The deadline to apply for 2019 SCHOLARSHIPS was Sunday April 28, 2019.
Our 2019 Scholarship Winners are:
- Brooke L. McLaughlin, Gardiner Area High School, 2019
- Grace D. Begin, Hall-Dale High School, 2019
- Aspen Dyer, Lincoln Academy, 2019
- Emma Carbone, Richmond High School, 2019
- Brandon Gosselin, Cony 2018 graduate, attends UMO
- Nicholas Pooler, Gardiner 2017 graduate, attends Husson
We will begin our 2020 application process in the fall of 2019.
All applications must be submitted online.
Gardiner Federal Credit Union will be granting six $500.00 scholarships* to
deserving students pursuing post-secondary education or Graduate Degrees.
All completed applications will be reviewed by the GFCU Scholarship Committee
and the selected recipient(s) will be notified prior to graduation.
Scholarships open to members and non-members. Non-members must qualify for membership,
by living, working, worshiping or going to school within our field of membership.
GFCU’s field of membership includes Kennebec and Lincoln Counties
and the towns of Richmond and Palermo.
* Scholarships checks are issued to school book store. Checks are valid for six months only. Scholarship awards valid for one year only. Students awarded scholarships, who do not attend college within that first year, must attend the following fall semester or forfeit their scholarship.