Gardiner Federal Credit Union is now everywhere you are.
Sign-up today for this free* and convenient service!
Participating Gardiner Federal Credit Union members can use C.U. Mobile to obtain account balances, view transaction history and make transfers between accounts. C.U. Mobile banking has a website for enrollment and two possible methods of using the service on a phone:
- Text Banking
- Mobile Browser
Once enrolled, users need to activate the service on the enrolled phone(s) before they can use the service.
(*No Credit Union Fees. Text messaging fees may apply based on cell phone data plan.)
Using a computer, go to:
The New User wizard walks you through the following steps to enroll:
1. Enter your primary account number and identify your credit union.
2. Enter your name and last 5 digits of your social security number.
3. Authenticate by providing at least two of the following pieces of
information as on record with the credit union:
- Telephone number
- Street number
- ZIP Code
- Date of birth
4. Create a user ID, password, and nickname for your mobile account.
5. Register your supported mobile device by selecting your carrier, entering your mobile phone
number, and accepting the terms and conditions of use.
6. Select your mobile service method(s):
- Text Banking — select this option even if you
plan to use another.**
- Mobile Banking — includes mobile browser.
When enrollment is complete, you are provided
with an activation code and instructions for
activating the service(s) on your phone. Take note
of the activation code.
When enrollment is complete, you are provided with an activation code and instructions for activating the
service(s) on your phone. Take note of the activation code.
(**Enables you to receive an initial message with links to browser).